Am I unable to apply for rights if my school has no auditorium and uses a local theatre to perform our annual musical production?

The question you're answering.
1 Answer

Staff Answer
September 12, 2022

You absolutely can! When completing your licensing application, please provide the relevant information about the venue. To learn more about licensing an MTI show go here: